MD (LHMC, New Delhi)
Dr. Abhinav Kumar is a highly skilled dermatologist who has vast experience in diagnosis, assessing the severity and accordingly treating wide varieties of skin conditions. He holds a special interest in treating patients of Psychodermatology and has adequate exposure to cases in pediatric dermatology. Dr. Abhinav is trained in performing skin surgeries including cosmetic procedures ( vitiligo surgeries, skin biopsies, micro needling, dermabrasion, submission, radio frequency ablation, electrocautery, nd excision. He is an active member of IADVL.
Dr. Abhinav works as a consultant dermatologist at Eugenix Skin and Hair Sciences. His experience in treating a variety of skin and hair conditions with accurate diagnosis and accessible treatment plans has helped many patients across Delhi NCR. He specializes in the treatment of acne, pigmentation and venereological cases.
Dr Abhinav Kumar
MD(LHMC, New Delhi)
- Hair Transplantation
- Pediatric dermatology
- Research under the guidance of Dr. Vibhu Mendiratta, Dr. Shilpi Agarwal and Dr Ram Chander “To study the effect of Fluticasone Propionate Ointment 0.005% in childhood lichen planus”was carried out in Deptt of Dermatology in Lady Hardinge Medical College (2013-2015) and submitted in Delhi University in April 2015.
- Case report- Drug induced linear IgA bullous dermatosis with atypical features in Indian medical Journal (indexed journal) ·
- Case report- A case of celiac disease with cutaneous lichen planus- A rare coexistence of two common entitiesin Indian Medical Journal (indexed journal)
- Qualified for the zonal round of Torrent Young Scholar Award 2015
- 3 rd prize in Nationwide Education and scholarship test (NEST) in 2010 conducted at AIIMS. ·
- 3 rd prize in Essay writing competition by Indian Bone and Mineral Research (IBMR) in 2009 conducted at AIIMS.
- Second position in IPCA intra-department Derma Quiz,October, 2015